Relay board module is used for controlling higher current loads from your microcontroller development board, PC parallel port or Arduino Uno. This board has one on-board relay which can switch up to 7 Amps. Relays terminals (COM, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. The relay is safely driven by transistor BC547 hence your input device, such as Arduino, is protected from relay circuit. There is free-wheeling diode which will further protect your microcontroller from relay kick back. This is a 5V One-Channel Relay interface board which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, 8051 and so on.
Sensors and Modules
5V Single Channel Relay Module for Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM7, 8051, Raspberry PI Silicon TechnoLabs
100 in stock
- This product is manufactured and sold by Silicon Technolabs
- Beware from clone or fake products sold by other store
- Package Contains: 1 x one channels 5V relay module
- Equipped with high-current relay 7A at 250V AC or 10A at 24V DC
- It can control both AC and DC appliances such as solenoids, motors, lights, fans, etc.
- High quality screw terminals (terminal block) provided (COM, NC, NO) for quick and easy connection
100 in stock