- Car Tweeter V-12:
- A car tweeter is a type of speaker designed to reproduce high-frequency sounds in a car audio system.
- The “V-12” in the name may refer to a series or model designation, possibly indicating certain characteristics or design elements.
- Stereo 2” inch Tweeter Speaker:
- “Stereo” suggests that the tweeter is capable of reproducing sound in a stereo configuration, which involves two audio channels for creating a spatial audio experience.
- The “2” inch” specification likely refers to the size of the tweeter’s diaphragm or dome.
- Key Features:
- Power Handling: Check for information on how much power the tweeter can handle without distortion.
- Impedance: This is measured in ohms and influences how much electrical resistance the tweeter presents to the amplifier.
- Frequency Response: Indicates the range of frequencies the tweeter can reproduce effectively.
- Sensitivity: A measure of how efficiently the tweeter converts power into sound
Car Accessories, Car Tweeter
1 Pair V-12 Tweeter Tweeter Doom Stereo 2” inch Tweeter Speaker max Power 80w Up to 20khz Pack of 2 Tweeter Car Speaker (120 W)
100 in stock
- Dome Tweeter Car Speaker for multiple applications
- Impedance : 4 OHMS
- Frequency Range : 5K-20KHz
- Power Handling with crossover network
- Can be used for car, home theatres, amplifiers
100 in stock