A 775 High RPM Torque 12V Brushed DC Big Strong Motor is a type of electric motor known for its robust performance characteristics. Let’s break down its key features:
- Size and Form Factor: The “775” designation typically refers to the motor’s size and form factor. It suggests a relatively large motor compared to smaller options, making it suitable for applications that require substantial power.
- High RPM (Revolutions Per Minute): This motor is designed to operate at high speeds. Depending on the specific model and load, it can achieve several thousand RPMs (typically around 3500-9000 RPMs or more). This high RPM makes it ideal for applications that require rapid rotational motion.
- Torque: Despite its high RPM capability, this motor is also known for its torque output. It can provide strong rotational force or torque even at high speeds. The torque output may vary depending on the model and voltage applied, but it’s generally considered high compared to smaller motors.
- Voltage: The motor is designed to operate on a 12-volt power supply. This voltage requirement is common and readily available in many electrical systems, making it convenient for a variety of applications.
- Strength and Durability: The “Big Strong” designation suggests that this motor is built to be robust and durable, capable of withstanding heavy loads and demanding operating conditions.