- An Audio Panel Board, also known as an Audio Control Panel or Audio Mixer, is a device used to manage and control audio signals in various audio systems, such as recording studios, live sound setups, radio stations, home theaters, and more.
- Its primary function is to allow users to manipulate and combine multiple audio sources, adjust their levels, and route them to different outputs.
- The specific features and layout of an Audio Panel Board can vary depending on its intended use and complexity.
- Each channel usually has its own controls for volume, tone, and sometimes effects like equalization and compression.
- This section deals with the final mix of all the audio sources. It includes a master volume control for adjusting the overall output level.
- To monitor audio levels, audio panels often have built-in meters or LED indicators displaying the level of each channel and the master output.
Bluetooth FM USB Aux Card and Remote, TV Accessories and Home Theater Parts
Stereo Music Audio Panel Board with Bluetooth Module, FM, Card Reader Bluetooth fm USB aux card MP3 stereo audio player
94 in stock
- It is commonly used in recording studios, live sound setups, radio stations, home theaters, and other audio systems.
- It typically features multiple input channels, each with volume, tone, and sometimes effects controls.
- There is a master output section for controlling the final mix of all audio sources.
- Audio meters or LED indicators are included to monitor audio levels and prevent distortion.
- Signal routing and mixing capabilities allow for flexible control over the final audio output.
- Preamps may be included for microphone inputs, boosting weak signals to line level.
94 in stock