A rectangular glass slab with the dimensions of 100 x 60 x 20 mm is a common laboratory equipment used in school and college practical experiments, lab projects, and various scientific demonstrations. Here is a description of this glass slab:
- Material: The rectangular glass slab is typically made of high-quality optical glass to ensure transparency and minimal distortion of light passing through it. This makes it suitable for experiments involving refraction and dispersion of light.
- Shape: The slab is rectangular in shape, with smooth and polished surfaces to minimize optical imperfections.
- Transparency: The glass slab is highly transparent, allowing students and researchers to observe the behavior of light as it passes through the slab.
- Versatility: The compact size of the glass slab makes it easy to handle and suitable for a wide range of laboratory applications.
- Educational Use: It is a valuable tool for teaching and learning about optics, physics, and the behavior of light.
- Lab Project Component: Students often use this glass slab as part of their laboratory projects and experiments, gaining hands-on experience with optical phenomena.
- Experiment Kit Inclusion: It can be included in experiment kits designed for educational purposes, helping students explore the principles of optics and light.
- Durability: The glass slab is designed to be durable and resistant to scratches or cracks, ensuring longevity in a laboratory or educational setting.