- A breadboard is a widely used tool to design and test circuit. You do not need to solder wires and components to make a circuit while using a bread board. They come in various sizes, and the design can vary, but as a general rule they look something like this: If you’ve never seen a breadboard circuit before, you might wonder how to tell which holes do what.
- Solderless breadboard is convenient for the prototypes and circuit design experiment and other DIY projects. Perfect for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other programming boards Easy to use.
- The breadboard is made of ABS plastic, each row and columns has corresponding letters and numbers, reduce the mistake handling Self-adhesive back tape makes it easy to stick on a platform, like the for Arduino prototype shield With tight plug-in contacts, the components will sit well after assembly and nothing will wobble The jumper wires are easy to insert into the breadboard.
Small Size Bread board 170 Tie Points Solderless PCB Small Universal Test Protoboard Circuit Board For Robotic Science Project, School Project, arduino Kit etc.
100 in stock
- Breadboards allow components to be easily inserted and removed—therefore, the word prototyping immediately comes to mind.
- If an engineer designs a simple module or circuit that they want to test, a breadboard provides a cheap and quick solution (designing a PCB just to test a simple circuit can be overkill and expensive).
- A breadboard simulator analyzes or draws circuit designs on a computer system virtually. This is a quicker, more cost-effective way to simulate a circuit than building a physical one
- You can use breadboard simulator software to design logical or sequential circuits on a breadboard and later simulate them. 1. Frizzing 2. LT Spice Simulator
- A breadboard is a widely used tool to design and test circuit. You do not need to solder wires and components to make a circuit while using a bread board.
100 in stock