- A breadboard is a widely used tool to design and test circuit. You do not need to solder wires and components to make a circuit while using a bread board.
- Solderless breadboard is convenient for the prototypes and circuit design experiment and other DIY projects.
- Perfect for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other programming boards Easy to use: the breadboard is made of ABS plastic, each row and columns has corresponding letters and numbers.
- Reduce the mistake handling Self-adhesive back tape makes it easy to stick on a platform.
- Like the for Arduino prototype shield With tight plug-in contacts, the components will sit well after assembly and nothing will wobble The jumper wires are easy to insert into the breadboard.
- Breadboards allow components to be easily inserted and removed—therefore, the word prototyping immediately comes to mind.
GL-12 Bread board 840 Tie Points Solderless Small Universal Bread Board for Science Project, Robotic projects, Diy Kit etc.
100 in stock
- 840 Tie Points Breadboard
- Size: 17×6×0.5cm Material
- Plastic Color: white Breadboard
- A breadboard simulator analyzes or draws circuit designs on a computer system virtually.
- This is a quicker, more cost-effective way to simulate a circuit than building a physical one.
- You can use breadboard simulator software to design logical or sequential circuits on a breadboard and later simulate them.
- A breadboard is a widely used tool to design and test circuit.
- You do not need to solder wires and components to make a circuit while using a bread board.
100 in stock