L298N Motor Driver Board is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepper motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. An additional supply input is provided so that the logic works at the lower level.
This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects and perfect for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line following robots, robot arms, etc.
- Operating Supply Voltage up to 46V
- Total DC current up to 4amp (Each channel can carry up to 2amp)
- Low Saturation Voltage
- Over Temperature Protection
- Logical ”0” input voltage up to 1.5 v (High Noise Immunity)
- H-bridges are typically used in controlling motors’ speed and direction but can be used for other projects such as driving the brightness of certain lighting projects such as high powered LED arrays.