- Electromagnetic Induction was discovered by Michael Faraday in 1831, and James Clerk Maxwell mathematically described it as Faraday’s law of induction.
- An Electromagnetic Induction project is a project that explores and demonstrates the principles of electromagnetic induction. Electromagnetic induction is the process by which a voltage is induced in a conductor when it is exposed to a changing magnetic field.
- The induced voltage can be used to produce electricity or to control electrical devices.
- This either happens when a conductor is placed in a moving magnetic field (when using an AC power source) or when a conductor is constantly moving in a stationary magnetic field.
- As per the setup given below, Michael Faraday arranged a conducting wire attached to a device to measure the voltage across the circuit.
- When a bar magnet is moved through the coiling, the voltage detector measures the voltage in the circuit.
Science Working Model DIY Kit
DIY Electromagnetic Induction Science Project Kit for School Students
99 in stock
Youtube Video Link – https://youtube.com/shorts/lBeFdHIMrNs
- Build your own electromagnetic induction project with this comprehensive kit
- Explore the principles of electricity and magnetism through hands-on experimentation
- Includes all the necessary components to create a functional electromagnetic induction device
- Easy-to-follow instructions make assembly a breeze, even for beginners
- Perfect for STEM education and science fair projects
- Encourages critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Provides a fun and engaging way to learn about the fascinating world of electromagnetism
- High-quality components ensure long-lasting durability and reliable performance
- Suitable for a wide range of ages, from children to adults
- Makes a unique and memorable gift for anyone interested in science and technology.
99 in stock